Digitising patient pathways and advancing remote care in a COVID era
Why a HealthHub 21 Challenge?
The NHS and its partners are facing unprecedented challenges as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and need to further accelerate their digital transformation at a pace never seen before. Following the success of our 2020 HealthHub, we are now launching the Novartis Biome HealthHub 21 Challenge.
This year Novartis is excited to announce a new collaboration with KQ Labs, the data-driven health accelerator of the Francis Crick Institute, and LifeArc, the charity helping turn promising science into benefits for patients.
Together Novartis, KQ Labs, and LifeArc have a shared commitment to supporting the data-driven health ecosystem in the UK, and are launching the HealthHub 21 Challenge to foster collaboration in digital health and support the NHS to transform patient pathways.
Why should you apply?
The selected companies will have the unique opportunity to benefit from:
Resources, expertise and opportunities with Novartis
- Access to coaching & mentoring with Novartis experts from functions such as marketing, commercial, market access strategy, health economics and medical affairs
- Proof of concept testing opportunities, with our partners in the health ecosystem
- Access to the Novartis UK Biome’s enablement network from across a variety of industries
Mentoring opportunities from the KQ Labs data-driven health accelerator team and expert network
- Mentoring sessions with the KQ Labs team
- Access to the KQ Labs’ data-driven health network
- Funding from LifeArc in the form of a Convertible Loan for £50,000